(April 15th – June 25th, After Labour Day Weekend – September 30th)
1 Bedroom Cabin (Sleeps 4) – $155.00/night + GST
2 Bedroom Cabin (Sleeps 6) – $200.00/night + GST
(June 25th – Labour Day Weekend)
1 Bedroom Cabin (Sleeps 4) – $210.00/night + GST
2 Bedroom Cabin (Sleeps 6) – $285.00/night + GST
Reservations Deposits can be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Cash, or Debit (if on location). Balances are to be paid upon arrival.
Availability All cabins offered by the Resort are subject to availability and the discretion of the Caretakers. Priority will be given to cabins that were paid for at the moment of reservation.
Cancellation Policy Cabins are reserved on a guaranteed basis. Cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival are subject to a cancellation fee.
Check-in & Check-out Guests must present a valid personal ID or passport when checking in. Cabins are made available to guests from 2:00 pm. Guests must check out before 11:00 am on the day of departure. All late departures are subject to a late fee, at the discretion of Resort Caretakers.
Tween Lakes Resort is privately owned and located on private property. We reserve the right to refuse services. We have the authority to enforce rules and regulations by fine, suspension, removal and/or revocation of privileges.
Tween Lakes Resort is not responsible for fire, lost or stolen items, damages or expenses, and any other sums which did not result from any breach of contract or other fault by the Resort.
Cabin Rental Information
– 1 Bedroom Cabin – 1 Queen Bed , 1 Gaucho bed (Kitchen Table) , Full bathroom with Shower facilites
– 2 Bedroom Cabin – 2 Queen Beds , 1 Gaucho bed (Kitchen Table) , Full bathroom with Shower facilities
* Pets are permitted and subject to a $50 fee per pet . Pets must be well behaved and on a leash at all times , owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets while at the resort.
Included In Your Rental
– Linens and Pillows
– BBQ, Fridge and Stove
– Kitchen Dishes and Utensils
– Toaster, Toaster Oven and Coffee Maker
– Propane Fire Pit
– Flat Screen TV
– 2 x 25# Propane Cylinders
* Extra Cylinders available for a charge
Tween Lakes Resort is equipped with a dock and does have Moorage Slips available for our Guests
– Off Season / $25/Day
– High Season / $30/Day
– Boat Launch Facilities on site
– Full Service Fuel Dock
Malcolm and LaVette Uttley, Caretakers/Resort Managers
15970 Oyama Road
Oyama, B.C., V4V 2E4, Canada