Welcome to Tween Lakes Resort
A private members-occupied campground
- Tween Lakes Resort is a well-established, 40-year-old privately-owned park that is open mid-April to mid-October.
- The resort is located at the south end of Kalamalka Lake with a beautiful, sandy beach. Known as the Lake of Many Colours, Kalamalka Lake was named by National Geographic as one of the 10 most beautiful lakes in the world!
- The property is surrounded by water on three sides: Kalamalka Lake to the north, Wood Lake to the south, and the channel that connects the two to the east.
- Cyclists, walkers, and joggers can enjoy the now famous Okanagan Rail Trail which parallels our property and is accessible just outside our front gate.
- The resort is walking distance to a well-stocked grocery store, liquor store, and post office.
- While staying with us you can visit award-winning vineyards to enjoy wine tasting, and enjoy great boating and fishing in both lakes. Large Kokanee, up to 10 lb Trout, and up to 22 lb Lake Char are frequently landed.
- The “family oriented” resort boasts two children’s playgrounds, kayaks and paddleboards, and modern, hi-speed wireless internet.
- Tween Lakes Resort has the only public gas dock on Kalamalka Lake. In addition to premium marked boat gas, our lakeside store offers ice, cold drinks, snacks, and various marine supplies.
- Members can take advantage of our private boat launch, our brand-new, first-class marina, coin-operated laundry and hot showers.
- Tween Lakes Resort is only 15 minutes to major shopping, restaurants, a hospital, and the Kelowna airport.
Mike & Rebecca Sweeney
15970 Oyama Road
Lake Country, B.C., V4V 2E4, Canada