Welcome to Tween Lakes Resort
- Resort is open April to October.
- Well established, 40-year-old privately owned “Family Oriented” Park.
- Beautiful sandy beach on south end of Kalamalka Lake. Known as Lake of Many Colours, Kalamalka Lake was named by National Geographic as one of the 10 most beautiful lakes in the world!
- Walking distance to grocery store, liquor store, and post office.
- Visit award-winning vineyards and enjoy wine tasting.
- Surrounded by water on three sides: Kalamalka Lake, Wood Lake, and the channel that connects the two.
- Great boating and fishing in both lakes: Large Kokanee, up to 10 lb Trout, and up to 22 lb Lake Char.
- Hi-speed Wireless Internet.
- Two children’s playgrounds and beach volleyball.
- Public gas dock, private boat launch, and moorage.
- Coin-operated laundry and hot showers.
- Only 15 minutes to all major shopping, restaurants, hospital, and Kelowna airport.
Mike & Rebecca Sweeney
15970 Oyama Road
Lake Country, B.C., V4V 2E4, Canada